The Eclipse Cross receives a new appearance package in the form of a Special Edition (SP) trim level. Building from the LE trim (one step up from the base), the SP adds a rear spoiler, a Special Edition badge, and unique trim for the front, side, and rear air dams.
- This compact crossover shares a name with the Mitsubishi Eclipse coupe produced from 1990-2012
- The Eclipse Cross made its television debut on the day of a solar eclipse, August 21, 2017
- The top-level SEL trim has an available 710-watt nine-speaker Rockford Fosgate audio system
- It has a split rear window, sort of like a Pontiac Aztek
- The camera control button is on the steering wheel, right where you want it